Join us for the Mission Innovation Solutions Summit, an opportunity to hear about some of the most exciting clean energy breakthroughs occurring around the world and new cutting-edge initiatives from Mission Innovation members.
Date: 22nd May, 9.00 – 12.00 (registration from 8.30am)
Location: Malmö Live, Room Live 1/Live 2; Dag Hammarskjölds torg 4
Register for free: Eventbrite
At the Solutions Summit:
- hear from select global innovators about solutions and new initiatives contributing towards accelerating clean energy innovation
- join a fire-side chat between influential leaders sharing their experiences and debating what is needed to further accelerate new ideas and ensuring solutions are implemented
- find out more about new activities from Mission Innovation, the global government-led initiative leading efforts to accelerate clean energy innovation.
The Solutions Summit will give you a glimpse of the future, it will provide a different perspective, get you out of your everyday silos and help you discover new breakthrough innovations.
This event is free to EVERYONE, innovators, investors, the public and media.
To find and more and register visit Eventbrite by 21st May 2018.
- Patrick Child; Deputy Director-General, European Commission, Mission Innovation Steering Committee Chair
- Mårten Görnerup, Managing Director, HYBRIT Development AB
- Ernesto Soria, Business Development Director, Varialift Airships
- Belén Gallego, Co-founder & CEO, ATA Insights
- Mr Taavi Madiberk, CEO and Co-Founder at Skeleton Technologies Ltd.
- Mainak Chakraborty, CEO of Green Power System Renewables India
- Ms Jeanette Haenseroth, Innovation Manager & Green Technology Expert, Siemens Gamesa
- Mr Frans-Anton Vermast, International Smart City Ambassador at Amsterdam Smart City
- Prof. Jason Hein, Department of Chemistry, University of British Columbia
- Prof. Daniel G. Nocera, Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Harvard University
- Iain Campbell, Managing Director, Rocky Mountain Institute